Thursday 1 March 2012

Sex on a Tap

Okay I'm back, I haven't updated In ages, my blogging will still be pretty sporadic ( I seem to remember to blog when I'm suffering from insomnia, it's currently 2am and I have work in the morning) but I will try to be more consistent.

Anyways, I ended a eight year relationship, my  Ex ( I usually call him the devils son, but I am in a good mood ), well he cheated on me several times during our relationship. I met him when I was 16, fell in love and thought that was it, I had met my soulmate and BOOOM I would get married and live happily ever after ....., little did I know he would deal with me before I would finally gain the courage to dump him. During the course of our relationhsip, he managed to cheat on me for two years with another girl I forgave him  (apparently he was just sleeping with her .. but for two years ??? some peoples marriages dont last that long). Then I randomly found out he already  had a kid ( well not randomly I was going through his email, saw some email about how he was refusing to contact his son), Then I found out he cheated again, we broke up for six months ( At that point I had convinced myself that cheating was just sex, no biggie, he could do that with anyone)... then the final straw last year I saw pictures on his laptop of him having sex with one of his work colleagues ( a job which I helped him get), that was the final straw.

Since then  I have been trying to work on finding myself (*rolls eyes* not sure if I believe that but it sounds good).  So I'm newly single, and quite frankly I don't know what to do with myself coupled with the fact that I now officially despise men ( on an emotional level may I add, as I still need some .... once in a while)

So I'm wondering what people do for their daily/weekly/monthly fix? Initially I was going back to my ex for a monthly dose, which was literally the stupidest idea ever (especially since I'm still in love with him), now I have smartened up, I can't do that anymore.

Considering I have been out of the dating game for so long, I really don't know where to start; and the thing is  quite frankly I’m not interested in "dating", I just want a quick shag, and that’s it. But is it just me or does everyone in London seem to know each other, and I don't want to be known as the local slut, so how does one approach a guy? I mean I'm not whore, I just have needs.

And then there is the whole issue of only having been with the same guy for so long, can I even sleep with someone else ? I feel like my P**** is now moulded to the shape of his c***, but I need too get that jerk out of my system.

Jeez how do people cope with break-ups, no sex on a tap has got to be the worst part (just kidding).

Just read this back ... I sound like a horny  bitch  ( well I do really need some)


No comments:

Post a Comment